Super strong and unique!
Dagel’s frames are constructed from 3/16″ Steel channel and formed to the exact outside dimensions needed for your Model A
Features ; 3/16″ channel rails, front crossmember full width and preset 7 deg for castor, Super X crossmember ( a Dagel’s exclusive), stepped rear crossmember with coil over mounts in place. Boxing plates either slotted (as shown) or solid. threaded body mounting blocks welded in place .
Options including brake pedal and master cylinder / booster mounts in place or brake and clutch pedals. Front and rear suspension installed. Complete rolling chassis.
- What make our frame better?
- We might be the only company who actually uses channel rails
- Constructed using 3/16″ Steel ( most construct their frames using .120 Wall tubing)
- our exclusive Super X Crossmember,
- We do not narrow the rails, we narrow the stepped rear crossmember.
- We weld in threaded blocks for body mounting.
part number A-1000 price quoted to your spec’s Starts at $ 2100.00